In this three card spread, suitable for beginners, I will show you a little bit of how we put together a spread.
Advice & Outcome Spread [3 cards/beginner]
1. Shuffle your deck quickly, thinking of a situation you want a kick-in-the-pants about!
2. Lay out three cards, face-up, slam down on the table.
3. The first card represents the current situation, as it stands at the moment. If this is a good card, it shows the best thing about the situation, if it is a more negative card, it shows where it is going most wrong.
4. The second card gives some advice – or maybe a warning as a kick-in-the-pants!
5. The third card shows what will possibly happen if you take the advice (or ignore the warning)!
The trick with this simple spread is reading the cards together as generally negative or positive. You’ll see in my Card Meanings section, I have given an indication of whether a card is generally considered “good” or “bad” or neither.
You can let me know in the comments below when you do this reading, and how you read the cards, and I will let you know if you are on the right track. Don’t forget you can receive my handy OPEN THE TAROT TODAY keyword guide to give you expert guidance at your fingertips.
Here’s how I put a reading like this together: